Senior DevOps Engineer
Hi! We are HTD, a digital health company based in Lodz and New York City. We are on a mission to create a more human-centric, accessible, and efficient healthcare system.
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of experience with cloud architecture design and implementation in AWS (optionally Azure or GCP);
- Familiarity with IaaS Services and skilled with cloud network, security, services, and design;
- Experience in developing cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity, and access;
- Experience in enterprise architecture practices, and on-premise to cloud migration deployments/roadmaps;
- Experience with rollout upgrades and configuration changes of services deployed in Serverless Platforms;
- Knowledge about GitHub Actions would be an asset;
- Experience in designing microservice architectures;
- Good knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes (or OpenShift), infrastructure as code (Terraform), service mesh, API;
- Shell scripting experience (Bash);
- Communicative level of English (C1) – both spoken and written, Polish at least B1+;
We need you to be open to continuous delivery and development in:
- Ability to translate business requirements into reliable technical solutions;
- Build and manage Cloud foundation platform to enable application deployments;
- Introduce new and improved tools and processes used to build, release and deploy software (CI/CD);
- Providing designs for developers to enable building scalable applications within PaaS and SaaS;
- Providing high-level estimates;
What we offer
100% remote friendly
Work from any location within Poland. We have no fixed expectations related to you being in the office.
Spend up to 5000 PLN yearly on your personal growth. Are you interested in a certified training or international conference? No problem, the choice is yours.
Health & life
HTD covers private medical care and life insurance. Just in case.
Multisport Plus & Multilife member card or cinema tickets.
We offer individuals scheduled English classes with a native speaker. And for more in-depth industry vocabulary and culture differences, you can also enroll in MLC (Michigan Learning Center) language courses designed just for HTD.
Hardware second to none
Work with the best tools available - MacBook, additional monitor, and Apple accessories, such as Air Pods or an additional keyboard.
An ergonomic office that includes standing desks, footstools, kneeling chairs or large cushions if that’s what you prefer.
Your well-being is important to us. That’s why we offer Paid days off on each contract, HTD Workation in one of the most beautiful parts of Europe, company-wide parties once a year, and opportunities for team integrations every quarter.
Our promotion system is based on competence trees and evaluation of your performance. We want you to grow within our company.
We foster a supportive environment where strong trust, transparency, and teamwork are key
We will review your application.
Be sure to address all of our requirements.
We will invite you to a 30-minute screening call. We’ll be most interested in getting to know you better.
We will invite you to an online technical interview that will last between one to two hours. We will mainly ask you about your studies and technical skills.
FINAL DECISION WITH FEEDBACK
Candidates from the Technical Interview step will receive feedback about their performance. The selected candidate who met our requirements and successfully completed the recruitment process will receive an offer.