Senior UX/UI Designer
Hi! We are HTD, a digital health company based in Lodz and New York City. We are on a mission to create a more human-centric, accessible, and efficient healthcare system.Apply now
What we need from you:
- At least 4 years of experience in creating UX & UI Design for both mobile and desktop products
- Portfolio of interesting projects with proven processes (or ability to present them)
- Experience in Discovery activities including:
- Ability to lead UX & UI Design work as part of an agile development team including:
- Conducting Strategy & UX workshops with clients,
- Setting the direction for the visual design of the products,
- Rapid wireframing & prototyping,
- Testing & iterating UX/UI solutions,
- Co-creating User Stories & delivery estimations.
- Direct collaboration with developers and clients,
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Direct collaboration with cross-functional teams to gather requirements,
- Knowledge of the design principles, heuristics and accessibility of digital products
- Define project scope, and deliver successful high-end UI designs,
- Communicative level of English (B2+) – both spoken and written
- Defining user requirements through interviews and workshops.
- Proficiency in Figma with up-to-date operational knowledge
- Experience in working with design systems
- Attention to details
- Business awareness
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience in conducting UX Research
- Experience and willingness to lead and drive younger designers
- Strong interest in the topic of new technologies and healthcare
- Knowledge how to use various
We need you to be open to continuous delivery and development in:
- Creating and updating interfaces, prototypes or other forms of visualization of solutions found in the digital project/product
- Verification, validation of created solutions in a digital project/production from an interface and/or user experience perspective
- Supporting the client/team in decision making from an interface and/or user experience perspective
- Organization, participation, conducting workshops with the client/team, including follow-up work related to drawing conclusions and delivering them in a way that is understandable to the client/team
- Organizing, participating, conducting user research, including follow-up work related to drawing conclusions and delivering them in a way that is understandable to the client/team
- Organize, participate, conduct team meetings related to the methodology used and/or the approach taken by the organization to coordinate production activities for the digital project/product
What we offer
100% remote friendly
Work from any location within Poland. We have no fixed expectations related to you being in the office.
Opportunity for development with education budget. Are you interested in a certified training or international conference? No problem, the choice is yours.
HTD covers private medical care and life insurance. Just in case.
Multisport Plus & Multilife member card or cinema tickets.
Hardware second to none
Work with the best tools available - MacBook, additional monitor, and Apple accessories, such as Air Pods or an additional keyboard.
An ergonomic office that includes standing desks, footstools, kneeling chairs or large cushions if that’s what you prefer.
Your well-being is important to us. That’s why we offer Paid days off on each contract, company-wide parties once a year, and opportunities for team integrations every quarter.
Our promotion system is based on competence trees and evaluation of your performance. We want you to grow within our company.
We foster a supportive environment where strong trust, transparency, and teamwork are key
We will review your application.
Be sure to address all of our requirements.
We will invite you to a 30-minute screening call. We’ll be most interested in getting to know you better.
We will invite you to an online technical interview that will last between one to two hours. We will mainly ask you about your studies and technical skills.
FINAL DECISION WITH FEEDBACK
Candidates from the Technical Interview step will receive feedback about their performance. The selected candidate who met our requirements and successfully completed the recruitment process will receive an offer.