DE/Python Developer (for US)
Hi! We are HTD, a digital health company based in Lodz and New York City. We are on a mission to create a more human-centric, accessible, and efficient healthcare system.Apply now
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of experience of Python development
- Nice to have: Experience with machine learning libraries/frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Experience working with modern RESTful APIs, and designing a persistence layer (Kafka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Amazon AWS, containerization software (Docker/Kubernetes), and monitoring/analysis tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions and a proactive attitude towards learning new technologies and methodologies
- Solid understanding of data preprocessing, feature engineering, and model evaluation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, self-learner, and technically inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience working with databases (SQL)
We need you to be open to continuous delivery and development in:
- As a Python / Data Software Engineer, you will play a vital role in developing and implementing innovative algorithms & software backend solutions
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into software solutions
- Participate in the complete software development cycle: gather requirements, design, develop, test, automate and deploy software
- Work with AI experts to develop, train, and optimize machine learning models and algorithms
- Collect, preprocess, and analyze large datasets to extract meaningful insights and patterns
- Implement data pipelines and automate data processing tasks
- Continuously monitor and evaluate model performance and make improvements as necessary
- Document and communicate technical concepts and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What we offer
100% remote friendly
Work from any location within Poland. We have no fixed expectations related to you being in the office.
Educational budget (on hold)
Spend up yearly on your personal growth. Are you interested in a certified training or international conference? No problem, the choice is yours.
Hardware second to none
Work with the best tools available - MacBook, additional monitor, and Apple accessories, such as Air Pods or an additional keyboard.
An ergonomic office that includes standing desks, footstools, kneeling chairs or large cushions if that’s what you prefer.
Your well-being is important to us. That’s why we offer Paid days off on each contract, HTD Workation in one of the most beautiful parts of Europe, company-wide parties once a year, and opportunities for team integrations every quarter.
Our promotion system is based on competence trees and evaluation of your performance. We want you to grow within our company.
We foster a supportive environment where strong trust, transparency, and teamwork are key
We will review your application.
Be sure to address all of our requirements.
We will invite you to a 30-minute screening call. We’ll be most interested in getting to know you better.
We will invite you to an online technical interview that will last between one to two hours. We will mainly ask you about your studies and technical skills.
FINAL DECISION WITH FEEDBACK
Candidates from the Technical Interview step will receive feedback about their performance. The selected candidate who met our requirements and successfully completed the recruitment process will receive an offer.