Hi! We are HTD, a digital health company based in Lodz and New York City. We are on a mission to create a more human-centric, accessible, and efficient healthcare system.Apply now
- Fluent knowledge of English (min. B2) and Polish (C1)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel sheets
- Willingness to develop and expand knowledge in finance and organization of financial processes
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Very good organization of work, high independence and commitment in action
- Accuracy and conscientiousness in performing tasks
- Basic knowledge of accounting (including management) and finance
- Highly developed communication skills, passion and positive attitude!
As an intern, you will be responsible for:
– Supervising the accuracy and circulation of accounting documents
– Archiving of documents
– Support in the design and implementation of financial processes
– Collaborating with the accounting office
– Collaborating in the financial reporting process
What we offer:
HYBRID WORK MODE
There is no specific number of days defined as office hours, but we need you to be open to coming to the office as needed.
Additional budget on your personal growth. Are you interested in a certified training or international conference? No problem, the choice is yours.
HEALTH & LIFE
HTD covers private medical care and life insurance. Just in case.
Multisport Plus & Multilife member card or cinema tickets.
We offer individuals scheduled English classes with a native speaker. And for more in-depth industry vocabulary and culture differences, you can also enroll in MLC (Michigan Learning Center) language courses designed just for HTD.
HARDWARE SECOND TO NONE
We provide you with the tools you need to work - MacBook, additional monitor, and Apple accessories, such as Air Pods or an additional keyboard.
We foster a supportive environment where strong trust, transparency, and teamwork are key
We will review your application.
Be sure to address all of our requirements.
We will invite you to a 30-minute screening call. We’ll be most interested in getting to know you better.
We will invite you to an online technical interview that will last between one to two hours. We will mainly ask you about your studies and technical skills.
FINAL DECISION WITH FEEDBACK
Candidates from the Technical Interview step will receive feedback about their performance. The selected candidate who met our requirements and successfully completed the recruitment process will receive an offer.