Senior .NET Developer
Hi! We are HTD, a digital health company based in Lodz and New York City. We are on a mission to create a more human-centric, accessible, and efficient healthcare system.Apply now
What we need from you:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in .NET
- Good knowledge od Azure
- Demonstrated use of best practices
- Communicative level of English (B2+) – both spoken and written
- Eagerness to learn and constantly improve yourself
- Being a team player focused on getting things done
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Strong interest in the topic of new technologies and healthcare
- Unit test and debugging skills
We need you to be open to continuous delivery and development in:
- Delivering readable, maintainable software covered with automated tests
- Communicating effectively with other team members and clients
- English speaking and writing
- Sharing your knowledge, including contributing to open source, writing blog posts, and taking an active part in workshops and hackathons we organize
What we offer
100% remote friendly
Work from any location within Poland. We have no fixed expectations related to you being in the office.
Opportunity for development with education budget. Are you interested in a certified training or international conference? No problem, the choice is yours.
HTD covers private medical care and life insurance. Just in case.
Multisport Plus & Multilife member card or cinema tickets.
We offer individuals scheduled English classes with a native speaker. And for more in-depth industry vocabulary and culture differences, you can also enroll in MLC (Michigan Learning Center) language courses designed just for HTD.
Hardware second to none
Work with the best tools available - MacBook, additional monitor, and Apple accessories, such as Air Pods or an additional keyboard.
An ergonomic office that includes standing desks, footstools, kneeling chairs or large cushions if that’s what you prefer.
Your well-being is important to us. That’s why we offer Paid days off on each contract, company-wide parties once a year, and opportunities for team integrations every quarter.
Our promotion system is based on competence trees and evaluation of your performance. We want you to grow within our company.
We foster a supportive environment where strong trust, transparency, and teamwork are key
We will review your application.
Be sure to address all of our requirements.
We will invite you to a 30-minute screening call. We’ll be most interested in getting to know you better.
We will invite you to an online technical interview that will last between one to two hours. We will mainly ask you about your studies and technical skills.
FINAL DECISION WITH FEEDBACK
Candidates from the Technical Interview step will receive feedback about their performance. The selected candidate who met our requirements and successfully completed the recruitment process will receive an offer.