Senior Fullstack Developer (for US)
Hi! We are HTD, a digital health company based in Lodz and New York City. We are on a mission to create a more human-centric, accessible, and efficient healthcare system.Apply now
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of experience of Python and React development
- Experience working with AWS (incl. Lambda, S3, Cognito, ECS Service)/Terraform)
- Knowledge of GitHub
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Highly motivated, self-learner, and technically inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detailNice to have:
- Technologies and tools: Docker, REST, PostgreSQL, Jira, Confluence, Monitoring: AWS CloudWatch and Datadog, Github Actions
- Client relations building skills
- Development with Scrum
We need you to be open to continuous delivery and development in:
- As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you will play a vital role in developing and implementing software backend and frontend solutions
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into software solutions
- Participate in the complete software development cycle: gather requirements, design, develop, test, automate and deploy software
- Document and communicate technical concepts and solutions effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Communicating effectively with other team members and clients
- Oversee and monitor applications staging & production environments
What we offer
100% remote friendly
Work from any location within Poland. We have no fixed expectations related to you being in the office.
HTD Health provides health coverage from an Aetna plan of your choice selected through Trinet. The company covers the majority of costs associated with health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance.
up to $5,000 per year
HTD Health offers 23 days of paid vacation and provides sick time in accordance with applicable law.
We currently recognize as paid holidays all the calendar dates designated by the U.S. federal government as holidays.
Our promotion system is based on competence trees and evaluation of your performance. We want you to grow within our company.
We foster a supportive environment where strong trust, transparency, and teamwork are key
We will review your application.
Be sure to address all of our requirements.
We will invite you to a 30-minute screening call. We’ll be most interested in getting to know you better.
We will invite you to an online technical interview that will last between one to two hours. We will mainly ask you about your studies and technical skills.
FINAL DECISION WITH FEEDBACK
Candidates from the Technical Interview step will receive feedback about their performance. The selected candidate who met our requirements and successfully completed the recruitment process will receive an offer.